The Early Registration Deadline is 15th November 2012
(note: this has been extended to align with collocated events)
|Conference & Workshop Registration||Conference Only Registration||Workshop Only Registration|
|Student Plus Registration||AU$685||AU$635|
|Student Basic Registration||AU$525||AU$475||AU$160|
|Student Plus Registration||AU$760||AU$700|
|Student Basic Registration||AU$595||AU$535||AU$180|
- The Student Plus registrations include the conference banquet as part of the registration fee. This provides students with an opportunity to meet other researchers in a relaxed social environment.
- Only full-time students are eligible for the student discount rates. Academic supervisors are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that the student fullfills this eligibility criteria.
NOTE: The conference banquet venue has
indicated that they require fixed numbers by Thursday 29th
November. Therefore please be aware that registrations after Wednesday
28th November will NOT include the conference banquet
Update: 29 November. Please note that late registrations from
this date are no longer guaranteed a conference banquet ticket. Thank
you for your understanding.
Note: This link will take you to the official external registration website. The official registration website takes precedence over this information.
The conference registration fee includes all AI'12 conference sessions (research paper sessions, keynote sessions). The fees include:
- daily morning and afternoon teas, and a buffet lunch
- conference bag and conference proceedings on a USB stick
- The Standard and Student Plus fees include the conference banquet
At least one author of each accepted paper must register to guarantee publication of their paper in the conference proceedings. The conference registration fee does not include any accommodation fees. Please make accommodation bookings as early as possible.